Friday, December 16, 2011

Welcome to My World

Welcome to Tales of A Suburban Sith Lord.

The Where:

The Suburbs of Silicon Valley.
Why? Because outside of NYC, this area has the highest concentration of Siths.
Steve Jobs lived here before he returned to Korriban.
Even George Lucas lives in the Greater Bay Area.

The Who:

The Jedi Knight.
Yes, I married a Jedi Knight. Because:
1) Every girl should marry her knight in shining cortosis armor.
2) I was a Sith Acolyte when we met.
3) Why settle for slaying one or two Jedis once in awhile when you can torture one everyday?

The Hubs





The Padawan:
1) Which is what happens when you marry a Jedi.
2) Why you end up leaving NYC  for the Suburbs and start driving a black SUV.
3) and Karma for being a Sith Lord.

The Padawan



Then of course, yours truly:
The Suburban Sith Lord.
1) Everyone knows black is slimming.
2) I only wear the hat on bad hair days.
3) Because really, what other Sith Lords do you really know?


And you always thought I was Luke's father!
The What:
Here are my stories.

1 comment: